Welcome

Its all about Antiques & Vintage ...All the time! Ok so I will occasionally provide some witty satire, socio-political commentary and insider trading-of the vintage variety! Be sure and read the Rules & Assumptions post! I hope you enjoy! Shameless self promotional: My website www.thegirlnextdoorshop.com

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October


October is a busy month for shows, I will be in Springfield Ohio at the Clarke Co. Fairgrounds this weekend Oct. 16-17; Next weekend is the Ann Arbor MI. Fiber Expo on Oct 23-24; Southfield MI. Pavillion Expo is Fri-Sun. OCt. 29-31 2010.

The Leaves are gorgeous this week, here in Michigan. I love the crunch when they lay on the ground, the smell when they are burning, the colors make my heart skip a beat.
On the antique front, I am always buying! I have lots ofvintage Halloween decorations (so hard to find!), I will be bringing to Springfield OH. & Southfield MI shows, plus loads of buttons, jewelry, postcards & really interesting photos, Christmas decorations, et cet.
If you have never been to a Fiber Expo but you love knitting, wool felting or spinning, come out to the Saline Co. Fairgrounds Oct 23-24 and visit the Fiber Expo. This is going to be the biggest show ever, with over 80 vendors. Its a fun event with classes and demonstrations plus gorgeous buttons and wool from all over the world! Its a great way to spend an afternoon this fall. See you there!
Please visit my website for links & more info www.thegirlnextdoorshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment